AIM
MurphyMinecraft
Yahoo
None

Electric Rubber Electric Rubber

This is a bland, unoriginal game hiding under a shell of good graphics and music. Try to work on original concepts beyond just how you earn money.

Point And Click 2: A KEY!! Point And Click 2: A KEY!!

It's too simple. You should work on putting more time into the game.
Also, try making arrow key movement instead of clicking arrows. It gets confusing to not see your character walk.

Chad2008 responds:

BECAUSE, IT'S A POINT AND CLICK GAME AND IT'S MY 2ND ONE JEEZ! AND I ALSO DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT FLASH UNLIKE JONBRO! also i have school and i only have 3 days to work on my games

Halloween Forest Escape Halloween Forest Escape

It's not crap, at the least.

Tactical Turtle Tactical Turtle

This is a great game!
Chances are it might be blammed because of stolen sound effects though. ;(

MasterUnderling responds:

I got all of the sound effects from freesound.com and they were under "public domain". Some of them were even published before Flappy Bird's release so they were not stolen from him. I assume he may have even used the same public domain sounds.

happy tower happy tower

Please only upload stuff you made or got permission for.

Deep Beat Revive Deep Beat Revive

The graphics are good. That's all I can say that isn't terrible. This is just taking a bad game and wrapping it in fancy graphics.

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

This is a great game! I love the concept, but i'd LOVE to see a sequel with diffrent endings depending on what you report about.

Super Dangerous Dungeons Super Dangerous Dungeons

This game is FANTASTIC artistically. I love the art style, music and some of the level design. The thing this lacks is gameplay; it's just another linear platformer. Add something unique and you've got yourself a great game!

zaks land zaks land

This game is litterally just a few objects with textures made with game maker 3d.

FPS Zombies Survival FPS Zombies Survival

This game makes me feel high.
In other words, It sucks.